Do you know that you can make your own delicious but healthy smoothie? Feel cool and refreshed with this energizing recipe that the Providore shares with us.
This mango and pineapple treat can beat the crazy weather in Singapore. As one of the prominent Stores in Singapore, The Providore offers a variety of healthy snacks and smoothies that can surely brighten one’s day, but for a limited time only.
But worry no more, here is an awesome way to recreate everyone’s all time favorite Sunshine Smoothie, Gluten Free! Enjoy this easy recipe at your home with just the simple ingredients.
Read on for the recipe:
Ingredients (For one serving)
- 170g Mango Cocofrio Ice cream (available at our stores)
- 30 g/1 tbsp plain yogurt
- 50ml orange juice
- 50ml pineapple juice
- Optional: Dried pineapple and orange slices for garnishing
- Combine all the ingredients into a blender jug (you can look here)
- Blend till smooth and pour into a glass
- Garnish, serve, and take a large sip to enjoy
P.S. Cocofrio‘s range of ice creams are great eaten on their own, or as a base for milkshakes and smoothies with less guilt! All-natural, dairy-free and gluten-free, their ice cream is made from pure coconut milk and other organic ingredients! Try their tasty range of flavours at our retail outlets!