Nuzest Sg shares with us a new recipe for all creative vegetarians out there – soft taco shells. These perfect tortillas are a fun addition to your veggies and vegetarian taco recipes.
These taco shells are just perfect! And what we really like about this is that you can be creative yourself! As long as you have your soft taco tortillas, it’ll be easy enough to experiment and place all kinds of healthy greens to come up as your fixing. This recipe makes approximately 6 taco shells. So if you are excited like us, read on as we show you how easy it is to make your very own tortillas plus your ultimate taco fixings.
The Perfect Taco:
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 scoops Just Natural NuZest Clean Lean Protein
- ¾ cup tapioca flour
- 3 Tablespoons coconut flour
- ¼ Tablespoon salt
- Heat 8” skillet on medium low while making the batter.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender in the order listed. Blend on medium speed until a thick, smooth batter is produced.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto griddle, swirl the skillet to form circles.
- Flip tortilla after 2-3 minutes when small bubbles form.
- Cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove to plate. Add desired taco fixings and enjoy!
Find more awesome recipes from the Steward Chicks by visiting their website.
Shout out to Rebecca Eller (theveganblueberry) on Instagram! Thank you for this amazing picture!